Intended Use Fingertip pulse oximeter is a portable non-invasive device intended for spot-checking of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate of adult and pediatric patients in hospitals, hospital-type facilities. It is not for continuous monitoring.
- Dual color OLED displays SpO2, PR, Pulse bar, and waveform.
- Level 1-10 adjustable brightness.
- 6 display modes.
- 2pac AAA-size alkaline batteries; battery-low indicator.
- When no or low signal is detected, the pulse oximeter will power off automatically in 8 seconds
- Application Range Adult, adolescent, and child
- SpO₂ Measurement range: 70%-100%
- Pulse Rate Measurement range: 30-250bpm
- warranty: 2 year